Wednesday 10 June 2015

ABC Christmas Challenge - L is for...

We have a new ABC Christmas Challenge starting today...the theme is:

'L is for Lyrics'
(Make a card inspired by the lyrics of a Christmas carol/song)

Our sponsor for this challenge is Freckled Fawn
Prize - $15 Gift Card!

I picked a Penny Black stamp called 'Carollers'...I took my inspiration from 'The 12 Days of Christmas'...these are the '3 French Hens' ha ha! I also thought that perhaps they might be singing 'Deck the Halls'...hence my sentiment (from a Lili of the Valley set). I simply added a few strips of musical washi tape from Freckled Fawn as a background.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:


For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the ABC Christmas Challenge.

10 comments:

  1. Those clucks always make me chuckle, chick! Brilliant Helen, and the washi tape is inspired. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS style card with the cute PB image Helen.

    It's lovely to see you at Penny Black and More challenge, thank you so much for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love them, Helen, they always bring a smile!

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great and funny. I think I can hear them singing.

    LG Kerstin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous creation, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!!!!!Thanks so much for playing this time at Craft your Passion Challenge Blog!
    Hugs
    Cristina DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for joining Craft Your Passion challenge! hope to see you again

    Kasia, Craft Your Passion DT
    www.artekatie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for joining Craft Your Passion challenge! hope to see you again

    Kasia, Craft Your Passion DT
    www.artekatie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooo what a great CAS card and thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More this month, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great card - thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x