Saturday 4 July 2015

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Friendship

It's the first Saturday of the month...so that means it's time for a new Penny Black Saturday Challenge...and this month the theme is:

'Friendship'

We are sponsored for this challenge by:

Prize - a $20 voucher

I picked a cute hedgie image from the 'Hugs' set...and combined it with a sentiment stamp by Funstamps. I made a one layer card, simply stamping my image on to my card blank, colouring it using watercolour pencils, and adding some mulitcoloured twine from TKMaxx.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:


For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.

9 comments:

  1. Hey Helen, my email link is not working properly so I cannot email you to claim the prize for the last challenge (R. Spinks). My email is rcs913@windstream.net so if you could contact me through that email I would be able to claim the prize. Sorry but MSN mail is not cooperating with me and this Windows 8.1 I'm trying to learn to use. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these little heggies. Super card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More. Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thank you for sharing your sweet card with us at CCM&M
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling one layer card, Helen! Your coloring is fabulous & I love the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card Helen, a lovely CAS style and a beautifully coloured cute Penny Black image and lovely details!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Everybody Art Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super sweet card and sentiment. Thanks for joining us in our animal challenge at Aud Sentiments
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card I love the images. Those clay pots look real. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely cute card – Thank you for joining in with my challenge at Crafty Cardmakers & more…

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x