'Thinking of You'
Our sponsor this week is Pickled Potpourri Designs:
Prize - $7 Gift Certificate!
I started by stamping a Hero Arts 'Music' background stamp on white card using 'London Fog' Memento Ink, then blended various shades of blue Distress Inks (Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, faded Jeans, Stormy Sky & Chipped Sapphire) over the top. The butterfly stamp is from the 'Social Butterfly' set by Penny Black...I stamped it using black Stazon Ink on to vellum, then carefully cut it out. I also stamped my sentiment (from a little Studio G set) on to vellum...then tore the edges before wrapping it around my blue background. The little adhesive pearls are by Papermania.
Here are the challenges I've piled on:
- Pile It On! - Thinking of You
- Allsorts - Add a Butterfly
- As You Like It - Favourite Single Colour (Blue...I love all shades of blue...it can be both calm and vibrant depending on the shade you choose)
- Card Mania - Anything Goes
- Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
- Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
- Crazy Challenge - Monochrome
- Fab 'N Funky - No Patterned Papers
- Fussy & Fancy - Things with Wings
- Incy Wincy - Things with Wings
- Sister Act Cards - Anything Goes
- Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.