Saturday 15 August 2015

Man's Best Friend

I've been using more new stamps...I had lots of lovely new ones for my birthday earlier this week, so they should keep me going for some time! This cutie is from the 'Man's Best Friend' set by Penny Black...I coloured him using watercolour pencils. The papers are from the 'Chevrons' pad by My Minds Eye...I inked around the edges using 'Brushed Corduroy' Distress Ink, then used my distressing tool before adding some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The sentiment stamp is from the 'Big Messages' set by Paula Pascual.


Challenges for this card:

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute dog and your coloring is fabulous!
    Thanks for joining the fun over at Seize the birthday!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. I love the layers and your coloring is fantastic. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable image and beautifully coloured! Great layout. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really great card, Helen - a lovely stamp and I love the papers you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at Fantasy Stampers.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is super cute, Helen. Love this adorable image and all those pretty pattern papers. Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Stamping Sensation.
    Eret x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x