Tuesday 17 November 2015

Christmas Tree Cupcake

Another Christmas card today...using a stamp that I've had for absolutely ages, but can't remember using...called 'Christmas Tree Cupcake' by Indigo Blu. I simply coloured it using watercolour pencils, fussy cut it out, then popped it onto a card blank using 3D foam pads, adding a sentiment from the 'Scribbly Christmas' set by Tim Holtz for Stamper's Anonymous. I added some sparkle to the star and the cherries/baubles...but you'll have to take my word for it as I couldn't manage to get it to show in any photos!


Challenges for this card:

12 comments:

  1. Great card,love this take on a tree. Thanks for joining CCAYR challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Christmas card Helen thank you for joining the challenge at FAB 'N' FUNKY this week.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! I love the image...simple and sweet! Thanks for playing along with us at LTSCB and good luck. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is my kind of Christmas tree ... love it ... so very glad you joined us at at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Crafters Cafe, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh ♥WOW♥! what's not to loooooooooove about this gorgeous CAS card?! yowza! (plus it's ♥perfect♥ for our JINGLE BELLES xmas feast!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is very beautiful !
    Thank you for joining us at Craft your passion!
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.
    >^.^<

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for our CCAYR November challenge and my CHNC challenge 255 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for November - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a delightful image, love it. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight for our "CAS - Food Theme" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe challenge.
    Hugs
    Fiona DT x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this image - so different and yet it suits our challenge down to the ground! Love your colouring with the pencils as well. Thank you so much for entering the Christmas Cards All Year Round (Christmas Tree) Challenge this month. Lots of luck. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x