Sunday 6 December 2015

Pile It On! Challenge - Christmas or Winter

We have a fun new Pile It On! Challenge starting today that will last for the whole of December...and the theme is:

'Christmas or Winter'

Our sponsor for this challenge is Pink Gem Designs:
Prize - 2 Digi Images of the winner's choice!

I made a (fairly) quick and simple Christmas card using a Lili of the Valley image called 'Christmas Bunnies in Stocking', which I coloured using watercolour pencils. I pierced some holes around the edges using my CutterBee Bug, the mounted it on to my card blank using 3D foam pads. The washi tape is from Hobbycraft and Papermania, and the sentiment stamp is from the 'Scribbly Christmas' set by Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous.


Here are the challenges I've piled on:


For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.

9 comments:

  1. What a super CAS card, I love the washi tape and the image is so cute and I love how you have coloured it. Thanks for sharing with us in our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty, we would love to see you again. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen, What a super CAS card, loving the simple elegant background and the amazing fun image. Thanks for joining us atFantasy Stampers Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, thanks for sharing with Simply Papercraft!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous - lovely colours and details - thank you for joining us this time at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cards are both so cute! Thank you for joining our Winter Challenge at Crafty Sentiments. Julie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cool, love the image and the paper you used awesome, thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT 4CC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, I love anything with bunnies and this is just lovely!
    Thanks for joining in at our CAS Christmas theme at Fantasy Stampers x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful CAS creation! I love design and image!
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge December ATG.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x