Monday 29 February 2016

Bethlehem Night

I've been hunting for a deep navy blue inkpad to use with my Stampendous 'Bethlehem Night' stamp ever since I got it...and I think that I've finally found one! I picked up 'Nautical Blue' a couple of weeks ago...and it's a lovely dark blue colour...just right for a mid-night sky! For this card, I simply stamped the image on to white card, then layered up some embossed card ('Swiss Dots' & 'D'Vine Swirls' Cuttlebug folders)...I used a lawn fawn 'Stitched Hillside' border die to cut the curve.


Challenges for this card:


I have candy on offer at the moment...you can find it here.

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Helen. I love how the sky looks in theiss scene!

    Thanks for taking part in the February Rudolph Days Challenge. Good luck in the prize draw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the night sky.
    Thank you for joining us at Rudolph Days Challnege. Good Luck.
    Hugs,
    Valerija - DT member.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card and the ink is the perfect colour to work wit this stamp.
    Thank you for joining us at the Rudolph Day Challenge.
    Kath - DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Helen this card is gorgeous love the style and embossing too! hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card! I love the blue and white colour scheme. Thanks for joining in the Rudolph Days February Challenge.
    Liz - DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!
    T hank you for joining us at the Fab'n'Funky :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty. Thank you for joining us over at Craft Your Passion this week. Look forward to seeing you again.

    Lots of hugs
    Tammi
    CYP, DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card. Great colours. Thanks for joining us at CWF
    hugs
    Claudia
    DT Crafting With Friends

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Helen. Glad you found the right inkpad..think I might have to hunt that one out! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x