Our sponsor this month is the fabulous Bugaboo Stamps:
Prize - 7 Digi Stamps!
I used faux stitching on my project...I used my CutterBee Bug to pierce holes in the papers, then drew in the stitches using a black gel pen. The image is 'Bun Buns' by Penny Black...I coloured the bunnies using watercolour pencils to match the 'Charming' papers (by Michaels). I distressed the edges of the papers a little, and added a sentiment from the 'Egg-cellent Easter Sentiments' set by AmyR/C C Designs.
Here are the challenges I've piled on:
- Pile It On! - Stitching
- Allsorts - Easter
- Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes (Twist of Easter)
- Come & Get It - Add Stitching
- Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
- Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
- Fantasy Stampers - Easter Parade
- Gem of a Challenge - Easter
- Inky Chicks - Happy Easter
- Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) - Cute & Cuddly
- Sweet Stampin' - Easter
- The Male Room - Easter
- Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.