Thursday 13 October 2016

Dreaming of You

This week's 'Dreams' challenge over at Less is More got me rummaging through my stamps for something suitable...what I found was an adorable trio of sleeping dog images called 'Dog-gone Sweet' by Penny Black. I stamped one of the dogs on to white and kraft card blanks, then doodled some bubbles for their dreamy thoughts. I added a sentiment (from the 'Big Messages' set by Paula Pascual) then coloured the images using watercolour pencils.


Here's a better view:


...and on kraft:


Challenges for these cards:

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that dog is SO cute! I love the different effects of the white and Kraft card stock, and the watercolour pencils give a lovely textured feel. Fab card, thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS card Helen. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny’s Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful image used on your two beautiful cards Helen. What a great interpretation of the theme. You can almost get into the mind of the dog ".thinking of you....you will fuss and feed me when you're home". ;-) The watercolour looks so different, but equally as brilliant, on the two colours os card stock. Fab doodling too. So glad you played along with us at Less is More this week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant one layer cards, great image. Thank you for sharing it at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge.
    Anne DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this in both versions Helen!
    What a great image with a terrific treatment of it!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x