Sunday 1 January 2017

Your Favourite Cards of 2016

Happy New Year everyone!

Yesterday, I shared my favourite fives cards of 2016, and today I'm back sharing your favourite cards of mine from last year...I did this last year, and it was interesting to see which posts received the most comments and views...over half of them were Christmas items! For each month I've linked first of all the most commented on card/project, and secondly the most viewed card/project...click on the photos to go to the original posts with all the details.

January


February


March


April


May


June


July


August
(Bit of a snowman theme going on this month!)


September


October
(One project this month...his was also my most viewed post for the whole year!)

November


December
(One project for most comments & views)

1 comment:

  1. holy moly what a year!!! sooooo many glorious designs... and quite a few ideas i'd love to try out as well! (tho obviously i will not be even attempting to *COLOR* in the amazing way you do!) love the idea of posting your faves AND reader faves as well! (there's a thread on instagram called "best nine" which ranks one's posts by comments and likes, it's always a bit of an eye-opener to me as well!) HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x