'Monsters and/or Fairies'
We are sponsored for this challenge by Pink Gem:
Prize - Two Digi Images or Card Topper Kits of the winner's choice!
I'm not really one for 'Fairies', so I went the 'Monster' option and used an old Pollycraft image called 'Spike', which I coloured using watercolour pencils, then carefully cut him out. For the background, I used a mixture of papers...the green one if from the 'Simply Stated' pad by Recollections/Michaels, and the others are from the 'Stella & Rose - Mabel' pad by My Mind's Eye. I embossed a circle of kraft card using a Cuttlebug folder rather oddly called 'Charles' (!), then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The sentiments are from the 'Anytime Messages' set by Hero Arts.
Here are the challenges I've piled on:
- Pile It On! Challenge - Monsters and/or Fairies
- Allsorts - Anything Goes
- Alphabet Challenge - Y for You Choose
- Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
- Creative Moments - Anything Goes
- Creative Playground - Anything Goes
- Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
- Moving Along with the Times - For a Man
- Polkadoodles - Anything Goes
- Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp (Mondays) - Use Your Favourite Tool (CutterBee Bug)
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.