'H is for Home'
'I is for Informal'
We have two awesome sponsors for this challenge:
Prize - £10 gift voucher!
Prize - this fab stamp & paper pack!
I made a card for each theme...the first features two little 'homes' punched with a Woodware punch from some watercolour paper that I'd painted in a rainbow effect using Distress Inks (Fired Brick, Festive Berries, Spiced Marmalade, Wild Honey, Lucky Clover, Broken China, Chipped Sapphire & Wilted Violet). I used a larger piece of the same paper for a wintry sky background, placing some die cut 'snow drifts' (cut using some Lawn Fawn 'Stitched Hillside Borders' and a Clearly Besotted 'Tree Landscape' dies). The sentiment stamp is from the 'Scribbly Christmas' set by Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous.
I interpreted the 'I is for Informal' theme by doing some watery /loose stamping using Distress Inks. I stamped on to dampened watercolour paper, with a Christmas tree stamp called 'Before the Snow' by Penny Black...first in 'Peeled Paint', then in 'Forest Moss' over the top. I filled in the sky using a mixture of 'Stormy Sky' and 'Faded Jeans' Distress Inks. I distressed the edges a little, then added a sentiment from the 'Scribbly Christmas' set by Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous.
Challenges for these cards:
- Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra - Anything Goes
- Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
- Happy Little Stampers (Watercolour) - Anything Goes (Just the second card)
- Heartful Stamping - Anything Goes (Just the second card)
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
- Stamping Sensations - Anything Goes (Just the second card)
- Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes