'J is for Jingle Bells'
'K is for Keep it Simple'
Our sponsor for this challenge is Digi Stamp Boutique:
Prize - £10 Gift Voucher!
There's also a bonus prize from our lovely Samantha...but you'll have to pop over to the ABC Christmas Challenge to find out what it is.
I made a project for each of the two themes...for the 'J is for Jingle Bells' I hunted out a load of little silver bells, and threaded them on to some jewellery wire to make a little Christmas tree ornament...adding some silver ribbon to hang it with. It looks massive in the photo below, but it's actually about 3 inches across.
For my 'K is for Keep It Simple' project, I made a one layer card using a stamp from the 'Joy to the World' stamp set by Penny Black. I coloured the image suing watercolour pencils, added a sentiment (from the 'Scribbly Christmas' set by Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous), and doodled a simple border.
Challenges for these items:
- Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
- Crafty Catz - Anything Goes (No DP)
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Anything Goes
- Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
- Deep Ocean - Anything Goes
- Love to Scrap - Anything Goes
- Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the ABC Christmas Challenge.