Tuesday 17 April 2018

Sparkly Christmas

I have a trio of very sparkly Christmas cards to share today using a set of stamps I recently picked up in a charity shop - they weren't in any packaging, and although through a little googling, I was able to find them listed on ebay...but, the packaging didn't show any branding either, so I'm still none the wiser! I stamped them on to kraft card using Versamark Ink, them heat embossed them using WOW embossing glitters. I made some matching glitter card to mat the images on, but inking around the edges of some pieces of white card, then heat embossing them using the same embossing glitter. I added a sentiment to each card using stamps from the 'Scribbly Christmas' set by Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous.


Tree embossed using 'Vintage Peacock':


Reindeer embossed using 'Turkish Nights':


Wreath embossed using 'Emerald City':


Challenges for these cards:


5 comments:

  1. Fabulous embossing Helen. NOw following you.x 💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]


    ReplyDelete
  2. Bilgileriniz için çok teşekkürler. www.bim-aktuel.site

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards! Thank you for joining our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Good luck!

    Tracyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are quite stunning! I love how you used the embossing to create a layer piece. Thanks for sharing with us at the HeARTful stamping challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Cards ,Thanxx For Sharing With Us At Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends ..
    Sherry Lynn
    Dt LPOCF

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x